Thursday, June 26, 2008

QUEENIE of Comix Empire - YT!


The idea to start Comix Empire striked me while i was having a conversation with a friend through MSN...

I posted my travel comic blog onto my travel blogsite (http://travelwithoutmoving.spaces.live.com/) and she loves it! (Thanks AN :)) AN suggested that I should start something, be it publishing a comic book or set up a comic site... Huh... no money to do real book publishing so... BINGO! ComixEmpire Blog Site! :) Nothing was planned ahead. Just YT having a "JUST DO IT" Attitude! Hahaha

What can you expect from ComixEmpire???
- Hahaha... I'm not a professional cartoonist so please don't hold high expectation of seeing professional drawing skills. (that's why u are seeing very stiff arms and legs drawing! hahaa)
- My objective is to capture unforgettable moments in my life and sharing with all "A Day in My Life" thru a more light-hearted way
- I hope my drawings can connect with you well and able to make you smile before you start your day

Always remember - We should all lead our lives with... A SENSE OF HUMOUR! Hahahahaa

Good day

No comments: