Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Soya Beancurd, anyone?

Last Sat morning while travelling on MRT train, we were so 'lucky' that we 'witnessed' someone throwing up! The lady was just seated about a metre away from us! Gosh~~~ yes, i kena "2 spots" right on my jeans! Ewww~~~~ I was so 'traumatised' that I 'stoned' right on the spot. Both ladies seated right next to her stood up and walked away. Dx2 was gentleman enough to offer her tissue paper and constantly trying to 'calm' me now. I looked at the pool of mess and really... don't know how to react! Luckily the pool doesn't smell that awful cos it has not passed her digestive system. You know what? The lady may have just drank Soya milk or ate soya beancurd! Aiyo~~~~ think i will have 'phobia' for soya beancurd in the next few months man.... Ewww~~~~


No comments: